As I said in my last post, Valentine’s Day is a perfect excuse to shower our furry friends with love…which includes treats! I love spoiling my girls with store-bought treats from their favorite places (Stella & Chewy’s, 3 Pups Bakery, and Woof Gang to name a few!). But sometimes, the best treats are homemade!
So this Valentine’s Day, I made the easiest three-ingredient dog treats. Takes minutes to prep, and your pups will thank you for it!
Frozen Strawberry Banana dog treats
- 1-2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Optional: coconut oil, peanut butter
- Baking mold (any shape, I didn’t have a heart mold so used flowers!)
- Slice your strawberries and banana(s)
- Add all ingredients into a blender (optional to add 1-2 tablespoons of honey or coconut oil)
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into your baking mold
- Put into the freezer until solid